Empty Products - Face

Last week turned out to be busier than I expected, which is why I didn't manage to upload the last "empties" post. But now I am back with the face category.
I threw away the Catrice Camouflage concealer because it was in the empties before pretty often, but I can say that it is one of the best drugstore concealers, sold at a good price. It does cover up some spots and redness as well as light undereye circles, but it could still be better.

FACE CLEANSERS

One of the best make-up removers I have tried in the last few months is the Garnier Skin Active micellar water, which consists of two "layers"- the micellar water and the oil, which makes it easier tot ake off waterproof make-up. I have tried all the other Garnier micellar waters before but unfortunately, they leave behind the worst smell on my skin, which I already mentioned in this post. When I found this one, I was so happy because it actually has a beautiful scent. It takes off my make-up pretty easily without having to violently rub it off my skin, but the only thing I don't like about it is that it leaves a greasy film on your face and I just have to wipe it off afterwards because I can't deal with it. Still, this was now my fourth bottle I think, maybe even fifth tbh. 

The Lirene face cleaser, I got because I wanted something to remove the dirt off my face on days where I don't wear make-up and don't want to use the greasy Garnier micellar water.
Since the Lirene cleanser is made for oily skin I thought it would be perfect for me but I thought it was quite an average product. I also believe that it made my skin dry out a bit, which again was not the best thing but well. I will not repurchase it as at the moment I have a better alternative, but it was also not the worst face cleanser in the world. It did take off the sebum and dirt off quickly and my face felt fresh after using it, so I guess it did its job.

MASCARAS

I was using these 3 mascaras over the last 6 months or so and I have to say that they are by far the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried. When I got the two Maybelline mascaras, the Colossal Volum' Express and the Colossal Go Extreme, I wrote about them here already. At first I did not really expect much but I quickly started loving them! Next time I won't be able to pick a new mascara at the drugstore, I will go for one of these two, because they did make my lashes thick and long, my lashes were not clumped together and the mascara didn't crumble off at the end of the day. Plus it is just around 10 Euros, which is definitely worth a try.

And now over to my favourite drugstore mascara that I keep repurchasing for years now. The Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex mascara is also lengthening and a bit volumising too, but the best thing is that it keeps my lashes up all day long, which other mascaras usually don't do. The wand is very thick though and people with smaller eyes or vey short lashes might find it difficult to use it without getting the mascara all over the eyes. The good thing about this mascara that whenever I get it in Poland, it is just so cheap and it's hardly ever sold out, but the bad thing is that Rimmel is not available in Austria, which is why I always have to stock up on the mascara when I am in Poland. ( Or I also got it in the UK back when I still lived there)

Hope you're all having a nice day! I'll be working and missing out on all the beautiful sunshine but hopefully spring is really gonna come now and we will have sunshine on a daily basis.

-Olivia

~03.03.2017~

Comments

  1. Nie będzie juz nowych wpisow na blogu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raczej nie bo brakuje mi czasu na wpisy lepszej jakości a nie chce dodawać byle czego. Bardziej aktywna jestem na moim Instagramie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you checked in packaging could be recycled

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review