L‘Oréal Professionnel Expert Pro Longer

 Today I am back with a hair related topic. As I am a person that really looks after their hair and tries to keep it looking healthy, I sometimes like to experiment with new products and see if they make a difference.

The last time I was blogging properly *which was years ago* I had my natural dark brown hair. Now it is partly bleached and dyed pink because this was always my dream. I've had this hair colour for over two years now and I still love it. However, my hair was always matte and it had a very rough structure, so it was never silky smooth. I was trying so many different products and hacks to make my hair look shiny and beautiful but only during quarantine I found a new way to keep my hair in a healthier condition. If you are interested in my current hair routine, I will try and make another blog post on that topic.

Today I received a package with the new L‘Oréal Professionnel Expert Pro Longer shampoo and concentrate and I was so excited. I've been wanting to try those products for quite some time now and somehow never got round to it. This afternoon I went for a quick swim and afterwards had to obviously wash my hair, so I got to use this new line.


I first washed my hair with the shampoo that helps restore your damaged hair. Thanks to the special filler and amino acid, the shampoo strengthens your lengths and makes the ends thicker. My ends are much thinner than the top and middle of my hair so this made me very curious.

I then applied my regular conditioner to give my hair some extra nutrients, rinsed it off and then I used some of the concentrate on my ends and I also took it up a bit higher. Again, this has to be rinsed out well and then I went over to blow drying my hair after some time.

Another way to use this set is to apply the concentrate first, leave it in for 5 minutes, rinse it off and then use shampoo to cleanse the scalp and hair. I might be trying this method next time to see if it makes a big difference.


This is the finished look: thick and full hair, which is very important for me. I hate it when hair is flat and too sleek, looking as if it was greasy even though it is freshly washed.




Another thing I really like about the L‘Oréal Professionnel Expert Pro Longer series is the beautiful smell. The products definitely have a very intense smell, but I am a big fan of nicely smelling hair.

Let me know if you already got to try this line - if no, here is a discount code for your next purchase on Hairtrader. The code is "Longer10" and you get 10% off your purchase until 06.12.2020 !

Don't forget to check out my Instagram for more videos, photos and updates. If you are interested in nails or even cars, I have another Instagram account related to these topics.

#hairlover #longhairgoals #prolonger #lorealproat #romafriseurbedarf 

Comments

  1. Summertime heat and humidity can turn your hair into an oil slick. To control excess shine and grease, you need to use products specifically formulated for oily hair.
    Look for shampoos and conditioners labeled for oily hair or oil control. These are free from heavy moisturizers and contain ingredients like lemon, witch hazel, or mint to help absorb oil and leave hair fresh. Use a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove buildup. It is highly recommended by experts to buy LOreal Professional products as they are so gentle on hair and will always give you the best results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review