My Halloween Make-Up

Well, everyone here in the UK seems to be very excited about Halloween. And now it has finally come! I thought I was going to sit at home and feeding spooky children once in a while, but I spontaneously decided to go to a Halloween party. This means that I had to quickly think of a certain make-up look and I thought of doing cat eyes and dark lips. And I also washed my hair and braided it and I hope that I will have waves by the time I'll leave the house. So here's what I look like now:

The braids actually look quite cute I think but I just can't decide what to do with my hair. Leave the braids or open them and have some wavy volume on my head. I think I'll decide just before I'll leave.

I am also not too sure about the whole make-up because I did the thick eye liner using khol eyeliner from Essence and my lids get greasy after some time and usually I have the black colour all over my lids after some hours. So I will need to check my eye make-up once in a while to make sure I don't look like a total idiot.

Also, our latest vlog is uploaded and here's the link to it!

So what do you think? Is this an acceptable look for leaving the house for a little party?

Enjoy your evening everyone!

-Olivia

~31.10.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review