Rainy Day - Cosy Clothes

Hello everyone,
today I'm back with a new OOTD and I actually wanted to take some pictures outside somewhere, with a cool background, but the rain is just crazy and I was happy enough to be home so early.
I had an exam today, which I am very terrified about now because I really need to pass it.
Then I had to sort out a few more things and now, even though it is not even 2pm, I feel like it's already so late, since I've been up since 7.
But, now over to the outfit- let me know if you like it!

black knit dress - Primark
Tartan flannel shirt - Esprit
black tights - Primark
black knitted scarf - Primark
black Vans Authentic Lo


black faux leather jacket - Pimkie
+ Fossil leopard Sidney shopper

My make-up is the usual one, since I didn't want to have a make-up drama right before my exam. ( obviously)

I'll now sit and wait for my exam results, which freaks me out a lot. And if I pass it, I'll have lots of free time until March!

Have a nice day everyone!

-Olivia

~03.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review