Christmas in Vienna

Hello everyone!
Time is flying by so fast and I didn't even realise that I haven't posted in ages already!
This month is busier than I expected, so I'm trying to finish off all the homeworks, presentations and revise for my exams, plus I'm also working and somehow I don't even get time to sit down and watch a series, have a cup of tea and just relax for some time. So I really can't wait for my Christmas break, where I'll still have to work, but on the other days I will manage to do everything else I have to.

Last week Eryk pretty spontaneously decided to come and stay for a few days since he had some time off. I had my exam week so I was rather nervous about this idea, but Eryk was relaxing, playing games and watching videos, while I was studying all day long until my exams.
On one of these days I decided that I needed a short break so we decided to go to the city centre for an hour or two, just to have a stroll around, look at the small Christmas market there, and the Christmas lights etc.
CHECK OUT THE VLOG HERE!









Have a nice first advent! :)

-Olivia

~27.11.2016~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review