BIODERMA BB-Cream & Pore Refiner

Hi guys!
A few days ago, my friend and I had the chance to film a new video for Bioderma, which has become one of my favourite brands now. 
We got two different products to try out and review in a video, which you can see HERE ( I know it's in German but I'd still love it if you could go and like it!)


So, Bioderma has a few ranges for different skin types. I for example have oily skin, so I use the Sebium products ( with green detailing), whereas my friend from the the new and this video uses the Sensibio range ( with pink detailing) because she has sensitive skin, which is also prone to redness.

The Sebium Pore Refiner is pretty much a primer you should use after cleansing your face in the mornings, before applying your make-up. This will make sure your make-up looks so much smoother and professional. The pore refiner pulls together your pores, which means that they are less visible. What is more, it mattifies your T-Zone and therefore leaves your skin good-looking all day long.
After having used this for a few weeks I've realised that I don't have as many blackheads as I used to and even spots don't show up that often anymore. 
Another important thing to mention is that this product contains no parabens and has a delicate, fresh scent that reminds me of cucumber. 

The BB-Cream is also interesting. It has an anti redness effect and also helps eliminating redness over time, which is great because it doesn't just give you a short-term effect. 
The BB-Cream is suitable for a light skin tone, though it looks very orange at first. You have to work it into your skin very well and at first it may take some time, but worry not! -It will look fab in the end!
BB-Creams are great because they are still very moisturising and light just like a usual face cream and therefore don't give you that heavy feeling that foundations often do. This means that it is also very good in summer + it has an SPF of 30 too! Just what you need. Again, it gives your skin a nice, matte look.
And just like the pore refiner, the BB-Cream doesn't contain any parabens, it does have a delicate smell though, and it is very, very suitable for sensitive skin, so you don't have to worry about terrible reactions!


I hope you learned something new from this post, and maybe you'll even try out one of those products yourself :)
Also make sure to check out the videos! :)

-Olivia

~04.03.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review