My OOTD: Fave Black&White Combo

Today we had another beautiful hot day so I decided to wear a comfy outfit, which I already wore so often and it already appeared on the blog in a very similar version too.

striped top - H&M
A-line suede skirt - Forever21
black suede tassel bag - H&M
black flats - local Polish shop 

 I like how cool this outfit looks, even though it is so easy to combine and you can wear it out to so many places and for so many occasions. I like wearing this outfit to uni and to town for example. Back in the colder months I used to wear it with some black tights and a chunky cardigan to keep me warm. But obviously now it got really hot and the top and skirt are definitely enough!

Here's some "backstage" posing of me :D Thought I'd still include it to make this post a bit funny plus I like the fact that I'm properly laughing in this picture, which doesn't happen too often.
(my lipstick is Golden Rose Velvet Matte Nr 14 &28 mixed together)

Hope you all had a nice day!
We did enjoy a calm day in the sun and we hope tomorrow will be just as nice!

-Olivia

~24.05.2016~


Comments

  1. This look is so lovely :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I adore stripes

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mieszkasz sama czy z rodziną?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam swoje mieszkanie bardzo blisko rodzicow.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review