My OOTD: Holidays In Poland

On Friday evening we made our way to Poland, which means that Eryk and I got to see each other again after sooo long! We are very happy about our reunion and since I'm leaving on Thursday probably, we are trying to make the most of our time together.
We're going for walks, to town and we also had a little barbecue yesterday.
I am also very happy that the weather is so incredible here! I seriously feel like I'm on summer holidays and I guess I'll be very disappointed once I have to come back in a few days.
So, I wanted to show you my yesterday's OOTD since we didn't take any photos today yet.
Hope you enjoy it! :)

lipstick: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Happy Nude Year

floral jumpsuit: H&M
black suede tassel bag: H&M
black flats: Polish local shop



Have a nice evening everyone! Hope to speak to you soon again. :)
 +Sorry for no vlog, the next one will be up on Sunday as usual.

-Olivia
~23.05.2016~

 


Comments

  1. This outfit looks amazing on you! Loving the print and the bag :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.com/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review