Ziaja Goat's Milk Face Products

Hello again!
Today we will continue with a beauty related topic- I'm very happy to share my product review with you, about the new product line from Ziaja cosmetics that I received last week. I couldn't wait any longer and I've been trying all those products every day and I actually have to say that I can already tell the difference! 
I'll quickly talk you through the products so that you get an idea of what they are and what they do to your skin. Also, I know Ziaja from Poland but thankfully they are now also available in Austria in drugstores like Bipa or even in Merkur supermarkets + they also sell them online here! ( So you can also get them shipped to other countries than Austria too!!)
I also have a hand cream from this range and I've really used it all winter long, which kept my hands in a much better condition than they usually were!

Today we have a day cream, a night cream, a milk& toner , plus an eye cream.
I'm usually very lazy when it comes to skincare ( I know, very bad!) but this delivery just motivated me so much to actually try and keep using night and day creams to make my skin healthier and prettier.

When I get up in the morning, I first cleanse my face and then use a tiny amount of this moisturising day cream, which has a rather thick consistency, but it's very easy to massage it into your face and it absorbs quickly so I can go ahead with applying my make-up straight away, which I'm very happy about! ( I don't want to waste my time in the morning, waiting for a cream to finally absorb because then I just simply stop using it). What is very important to me, is that face creams have a delicate smell, and this one definitely does, so that's a big plus! The whole line is made for dry & wrinkle-prone skin and even though I'm only 20, I can already tell I have some weird wrinkles on my forehead and near my eyes and I guess it's better to start caring about them now, rather than later, when you can't do much about them anymore. 
The day cream moisturises your skin on the outside, but also from within, it makes sure your skin regenerates and therefore it makes wrinkles less visible, plus, what is very good for summer now, it prevents your skin from getting old from the sunrays too quickly- and since I'm THE tanning person throughout summer, I'm a bit concerned about how my skin will look like when I'm old. So I really hope this will help me out!
But what does the cream contain that it's so good? Well, just vitamin A and E, Provitamin B5 plus obviously all the good stuff that is contained in goat's milk!

The night cream does pretty much the same- it helps your skin to regenerate better during the night, moisturising it very well without giving you that greasy film on your skin when you wake up. I really like using it after taking off all my make-up with the milk+ toner.

The milk+toner is great for gently removing foundation, concealer and all that stuff, but to remove mascara, I still prefer using a stronger cleanser.
The toner intensly moisturises your skin while it removes your make-up ( which is a nice 2-in-1 action) and it obviously nourishes and soothes any irritations. It comes in a handy squeezy bottle, in a nice compact size, so I'm looking forward to take this one on holidays with me.
Though this bottle only contains 200ml of the toner, I'm sure it will last me for ages because a little really goes a long way!

And the last product that I was really excited about is the eye cream. I've never had an eye cream in my life before and I just wanted to know what they do. It comes in a little tube, kind of looking like a lipgloss, so again it is amazing for taking it with you when you're staying outside the house overnight!
This cream not only moisturises but also tightens the skin around your eyes and it prevents loss of firmness, so as I said before it is great to use those products now rather than regretting not using anything later. Apparently this cream also smooths minor wrinkles, which after less than a week I can't tell yet, but that's why I'm excited to try it, because I want to see if such products really work. 
I like that you only have to use such a tiiiny amount to get those eyes moisturised (well, not the eyes, but you know :D ). I just gently pat the cream into my skin and I use it both in the morning as well as in the evening. 

After only a few days of using this great product line I can honestly say that my skin is so much prettier, smoother and just moisturised. It doesn't have any dry bits anymore that just look horrible when you put make-up on. 
If you look at the prices of Ziaja products, you can tell that they are just SO affordable, so you can't really go wrong with getting a nice stash yourself and trying it out, right?
I'll definitely continue getting their stuff, just saying. ;)

PS: Thank you Ziaja Austria for those amazing products! :)

-Olivia

~16.05.2016~

Comments

  1. I have seen these products around and have to try them. They always look interesting :) Great review!

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.com/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review