My OOTD: A Day At The Zoo With Eryk

Hi guys!
Today is such a beautiful day that Eryk and I decided to go to the zoo. He's never been to the one in Vienna before and I just thought it is a nice place to go to on a sunny day.
We are now totally exhausted after about 5 hours of walking and seeing all the animals there.
After that we also went for a drink and now it's time to relax.


Due to the high temperatures I went for my new shorts from TkMaxx that I also already showed in this post
My white plain cami top is from Zara and I really like the delicate ribbed structure it has. It's a very floaty top and goes with any bottoms really, which is what I find cool.
And to carry around all my things I chose my red leather satchel from Vigneron. I absolutely adore this beautiful bag and whenever I am out of the house when I'm not at uni or at work, I will try to take this bag out. 
My sandals are from Forever21 and I had to choose my shoes wisely today because I knew we'd be walking for hours- and I chose the right pair!
My sunglasses are by Love Moschino and they are my faves! 







Eryk was trying to hide from that tourist selfie, but it didn't quite work out. :D

Waiting for the lights to turn green- that's how tired we were after this exciting day out.


Hope you all had a nice day too! :)

-Olivia

~18.08,2016~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review