My Favourite Smoothie!

A few days back I wrote about how much I love my new Nutribullet because I just mix up all the fruits I like and have a delicious snack, which is healthy and definitely much better for my body than a bag of crisps.
I also showed already a smoothie I really like, but then I invented a new recipe and am seriously in love! So I wanted to share it with you. ;)

Those are the ingredients you need for 1 smoothie:
- some frozen raspberries
-1 kiwi
-1 tablespoon of Alpro blueberry yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
-a bit of maple syrup
-coconut&rice Alpro ( I use to fill the cup to the max-line)

Even the colour of the ready smoothie is so pretty! 
I love the sweet-soury taste of it. It doesn't have a big variety of fruits. but the ones that are used are some of my favourites, so I am really happy.
This smoothie is also doesn't have such a thick consistency, which I also like a lot.

Let me know what you think about that combination!
I had it for breakfast today and was full for a few hours, which is very good because recently I tend to eat A LOT of things and I need to stop it because I don't feel well in my current body anymore.
That's why I hope smoothies will keep me full and away from bad snacks :D

MAKE SURE TO WATCH MY NEW VLOG HERE!

PS: Look at the flowers I bought some weeks ago- they are so so pretty!!

-Olivia

~26.01.2015~

Comments

  1. I love smoothies, too! :) This one sounds mega delicious, cinnamon must make it so yummmy! <3 Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe, hun. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review