My OOTD: Pink On Pink

Today my cousin and I went to town in the morning because she had an appointment at the dentist and staright after that I had my appointment at the chiropodist since my nails had to be corrected ( the ones that were ingrowing once and I already had them done back in April).
After one hour of sitting there in pain we went to town for pizza and it actually got really hot by that time and we still went to the shops because my cousin was looking for a dress.
Now I'm at home, sitting on the sofa in front of the TV, trying not to walk because my toes are just SO sore.

But here's what I'm wearing!
light pink vest - Topshop
patterned shorts - Primark
peachy bag - Nica
sandals - Deichmann

selfie with my big one <3 

Here's a picture of my hair at the moment, because it's getting chopped off tomorrow again and I'm pretty sad but I want my healthy hair back.




Hope you're all having a nice evening! I'm gonna sit outside with Eryk but I'm afraid it's still way too hot so I guess this is another excuse for ice cream. ;)


-Olivia

~21.07.2015~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review