Weekend Impressions - My Summer Holidays

I am pretty busy with looking after the kids and Eryk is also trying to spend time with his family too so it is quite hard for me to take nice blog pictures for let's say outfit posts or similar stuff. I try to take pictures wherever I go though and thought I'd share them with you so you can see what we're up to.

Ice cream with fruits and cream - so good but way too much! :D 

Yesterday we went to a fun fair park called Energylandia - it was pretty cool but I guess it was more exciting for the younger ones. It was really hot and we couldn't wait going back home after about 5 hours of being there.


Noah loved the bubbles and he would pop every single one hahah.

We were also in Auschwitz, the town itself. It was a bit of a weird feeling being so close to the museum/ extermination camp. But I really want to go one day as I think everyone should have a look at that place.


That's pretty much how my weekend looked like. Today we took our bikes and went for a ride and now I'm exhausted!

-Olivia

~20.07.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review