First we went to the shop to buy all the ingredients and then we could finally start. We actually created two different ones and I'll write down the ingredients for the one I made myself. Of course you can top yours with whatever you like!
INGREDIENTS FOR ONE PIZZA:
1) Dough: - 250g flour
- 150 ml of warm water
- 25g of fresh yeast or 7g of instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
2) Toppings: - ready pizza base sauce/ we made our own using tomato paste and basil+oregano herbs
- grated mozzarella cheese
- tomato slices
- red pepper slices
- mushroom slices
1) Mix the yeast with 60 ml of warm water, then add the sugar and 3 tablespoons of flour. Make sure you mix it well. Then put aside for 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime you can chop up the vegetables if you already haven't by that time.
3) Sift the flour into a big bowl, mix it with the salt. Make a hole in the middle and pour in the first mixture. Add the olive oil and the rest of the warm water. Try to mix everything well and form a ball. (This will take you about 10-15 minutes). Put the bowl with the dough ball away and let it "grow" for 1 to 1,5 hours.
5) Once the dough is big enough, form the pizza base ( which will also take you some mintues until it's all perfect and pretty).
6) Top the base with the sauce, then some cheese. Add the rest of the ingredients on top of that and then cover them with a thick layer of grated cheese again.
7) Once you're happy with your pizza, put it in the oven for about 15 minutes. (We left it in the oven for some more minutes.)
8) Done! Enjoy your tasty selfmade pizza! :)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and let me know if you maybe recreate it! :)