My OOTD: Kind Of Summer Kind Of Autumn

Today I can't really tell if it's still Summer or already Autumn. Or if the warm Summer days will return or not. It is pretty chilly, at only 18 degrees, but it isn't raining at least. However, there was also no sun at all, only clouds.
I did still find an outfit that was comfy and I wasn't cold and not hot either, I felt good and nice in that outfit.

My mum was so kind and took some pictures of it on our way home, so here's my OOTD!

floral rain parka - Primark
black mesh crop top - Topshop
burgundy skater skirt - Primark
100 den tights - Primark
burgundy bag - Primark
cut out boots - local Polish shop

Just realised that I'm basically covered in Primark today!

Got those boots on for the first time and I have to say that I love how they look like paired with black tights. ( And excuse the weird leg, it's my anklet hahah)


You can also see those boots in my haul video here:


Also, yesterday I met a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages and we went to the city centre for iced coffee and we did some sightseeing and A LOT of walking so we were both exhausted by the end of the day. AND I got terrible blisters.. I thought I wouldn't make it home. 
But this day was really so nice and I enjoyed every second of it! :)

-Olivia

~19.08.2015~

Comments

  1. Nice Outfit :)
    Which friend did you meet?
    Are you happy to see all your friends again after such a long time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met a friend I know from Poland but tomorrow I'm meeting up with my bestie Steffi and am so excited about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I can't even imagine how good it must feel to see her again. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review