My OOTD: Autumn Patterns

Today in the morning I went to some shops and it was so sunny and pretty warm, with a bit of fresh air, but on my way home in the afternoon the sky got so grey that I was sure the rain was about to pour down. But it didn't and now it is nice again. My outfit turned out to be good for the weather because I didn't freeze nor sweat, which is great.
PS: Today is not my best day for taking good pictures. I hope you forgive me.


This was my outfit when I first left the house today:
tartan flannel-like shirt - Esprit
black top - H&M
skinny jeans - H&M
messenger bag - Superdry
shoes - VANS


 And when I left the house the second time today, I took this bag.
leopard tote - FOSSIL

I also wore my Love Moschino sunglasses because of the bright sun in the morning.
I like them so much and they are by far the nicest sunglasses I've ever had!
sunglasses - Love Moschino

I hope you all had a good start into the week and I am also very sad for not posting anything lately.
Please let me know what kind of entries you'd like to see on this blog :)

Also, please check out my latest vlog which you can find HERE!

-Olivia

~21.09.2015~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review