My OOTD: Velvet Skirt And Leo-Bag

It was pretty warm today and I decided not to wear tights and also to wear this skirt. I am absolutely in love with it because it just fits perfectly! It is made of 98% cotton and it is just so soft and velvety!
It is also in a beautiful dark purple colour and has two pockets in the front but none in the back.
I was thinking of doing this post another day but my dear Koko requested it so I had to do it now :D

Those photos are not great because of the light, but you get an idea of the look :)

dust pink blouse - H&M
purple fitted skirt - Moschino
leather ballet flats - Lasocki
leopard tote - FOSSIL
lipstick - AVON


A cheeky selfie :)

                                             
Another selfie...

As you can tell the skirt is pretty fitted and I often have a problem with high waisted skirts because I have a pretty slim waist.

I got those shoes back in April as my Birthday gift, but never really got to wear them this summer.

And my make-up was the usual one, I only added the AVON lipstick in shade Wine With Everything. And my lashes are really long today, which looks a bit creepy.

Hope you liked this outfit, let me know what you think about it!

-Olivia

~15.09.2015~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review