My OOTD: Day In Town With The Family

My dad is in Poland over the weekend so it's only ,my mum, brother and me at home for now. Since Noah starts school on Monday we thought it would be nice to go for a nice walk together before all the stress begins. I'm sure once school and uni starts for us, it will be pretty difficult to arrange something nice with the whole family.
We also met up with my mum's best friend and her daughter and went for some lunch and as I said before, I walk around the busy city centre and some shops too.
It's pretty cool and windy today and it also started raining a bit so then we knew it was time to go home and spend a cosy afternoon in. Also, me and my mum were both wearing heels and our feet got so sore that we were happy to be on our way home. I actually had to take off the shoes near the area we live and walk home barefoot. Amazing.

terracotta vest - Forever21
long blouse with horse print - H&M
thin belt - Primark
black skinny jeans - Bershka
black faux leather jacket - Pimkie
black platform heels - TkMaxx
leather bag - FOSSIL



Don't forget to watch my latest vlog which is already up on my channel!

-Olivia

~05.09.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review