Demmers Teehaus Tea Review

Hello everyone!
Most of you will already know that I am a total tea addict. The only thing I drink is basically Earl Grey tea with sugar and some lemon. And I could drink it forever!
I do drink other kind of tea too though, if you wonder. And here's what I'm currently sipping!

Now, some days ago I kindly got sent some tea samples from the company Demmers Teehaus. If you're ever in Vienna, just visit one of their shops, because they are amazing and I think you'll love it! It's basically heaven for me!
I got six different kinds of tea (out of over 300 kinds!) to try and I am so excited! So far I've tried two and am already in love! 


Today I'm having Berry Cocktail, which consists of: hibiscus flowers, currants, elderflower and raisins AND it tastes amaaazing!! Such an intense, yet delicate taste. I don't like it when I have to add sugar to fruity teas, and in this case the sweetness is just perfect- which I am so glad about!
I used two teaspoons of those cute little leaves for my cup and left them inside for about 4 minutes I think.


The other teas I got are called: Happy Day ( apple, rose hip, lemon grass, lemon zest, tea leaves with lemon and honey aroma), Orange Ginger ( rose hip, hibiscus flowers, apple, orange zest, orange and ginger), Earl Grey ( black tea from Ceylon and China, bergamot oil), BIO Sweet Orange ( black tea, orange zest, orange oil, marigolds), Whipped Cream-Strawberry ( black tea from India, Ceylon and China, strawberry leaves, strawberry, cream and strawberry aroma).
I have also tried the Earl Grey tea with whipped cream and strawberry taste and this one too, was just great! Since it was an Earl Grey tea, but a bit more special, it was the one I wanted to try first. I also only needed one teaspoon and kept it in for three minutes. Those teas are literally what I'm looking forward to after uni, on those grey, chilly Autumn days.

With all those tea samples I also got a card, a list with every tea they sell and a brochure for each kind of tea, with all the most important information and how to prepare each tea properly.

So, instead of studying for uni I'm stuck here in my cosy bed with my tasty tea and all those brochures that I want to read! :D


 Let me know if you're a tea person too and what tea you'd like to try out! :)

-Olivia

~11.10.2015~

Comments

  1. Berry cocktail sounds so yummy

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love tea so much! i will visit Vienna soon,so I will check it out for sure :)
    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great! Vienna is a great city to visit :) Make sure to pack warm clothes cause it really got cold now!! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review