My OOTD: Statistics Skirt

Today I had two lectures a uni but with a three hour-break in between, so we went to grab some lunch at Vapiano, which was just delicious!

I decided to finally wear this skirt out, since I wasn't "brave" enough until now. I think it's really fun though and once I've adjusted the waist a bit ( everything seems to not fit me recently), I'll be wearing it more often I hope.

This outfit was really comfy and I wasn't too cold thanks to the jumper, so I guess those clothes were a good choice for today's weather. Also, I forgot about those Vans and realised they had EXACTLY the same pattern/look as the skirt! So I had to risk it and go for this matching combo. I hope it didn't turn out too bad.

  faux leather jacket - Pimkie
white crochet jumper - H&M
A-line skirt - Moschino (Cheap And Chic)
leopard tote - FOSSIL
tights - Primark
red striped VANS

Well, excuse the stain. It could also seem like I'm such a business/statistics/maths person due to the print. But no. I still study language science hahaha.

I really like the slit and those tiny pockets!


Photos taken by my friend Julia :)

Now I'm off to edit the vlog after a very long and very busy week. Tomorrow I'll be working all day long, so I won't have much time off either.

Hope you're all doing well and having a nice Friday night!
Don't forget to check out the vlog!

-Olivia

~09.10.2015~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review