My OOTD: Austrian National Holiday

It's National Holiday in Austria and my family and I went to town to see all the tanks, the soldiers and all of that stuff and it was really busy there.
We were lucky this year though, because it was pretty warm!


black loop scarf - Primark
denim jacket - Levi's
purple velvet skirt - Moschino
black 80 den tights - Primark
burgundy crossbody bag - Primark
black cut-out boots - Polish local shop


black corduroy button-up shirt - Versace
floral wrap blouse - Miss Selfridge
black crop top - Primark
nail polish by Nails Inc.

lipstick by Guerlain


I wore a ponytail today - which is a rare look on me. Let me know if you like it or not!

Hope you enjoyed this post, I definitely loved this outfit and the make-up too. We all had a great day out and I'm sad that uni starts tomorrow again.

Also, please check out my latest vlog here!


-Olivia

~26.10.2015~


Comments

  1. I love the colour of your lipstick

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really suit a pony tail! Love this outfit, looks nice and warm :)


    we are dannah | australian lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and your makeup looks flawless.

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review