Historic Edinburgh Vlog

I spent my day off wandering around town, exploring a bit again since the weather was pretty nice for a change.
I am so fascinated by Edinburgh's historic part of the city and every single time I am there I feel like I'm back in the medieval times for some reason.
Today I even went to see a bit of the Castle, and I've never been before so I was very excited. I think I'd like to go on a Castle tour once but apparently it is pricey.

I took some pictures for you and hope you'll enjoy them.
In the meanwhile I'm uploading the vlog and will need to leave the house in about 15 minutes to pick up Eryk from work as we want to spend some time together before the weekend, since I'll be working.
















Oh, and here's a photo of my eye. I thought my lashes looked really nice today! I've used Urban Decay's Perversion mascara if you're wondering...


-Olivia

~08.05.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review