My Favourite Waterproof Make-Up Remover

Today I wanted to talk a little bit about the remover I've been using since Christmas.
Throughout the months I've found that it is really brilliant and that it is a product I would definitely repurchase at any time.
The product I am speaking about is the INGLOT Waterproof make-up remover and it comes in different sizes, which can be pretty handy I've learned.



I first got the smallest size, which is a tiny 25ml bottle and I've been using it basically every day since Christmas because I tend to wear eyeliner non stop. And I am surprised by the fact that you only need one drop to remove one line of waterproof liner! For this reason I still have about half of the tiny bottle left. It was also incredibly handy when traveling by plane because it didn't use much space in the handluggage liquids bag and as I said: A little goes a long way!

Now this time, I've been treated to the full size of it, a 100 ml bottle, again from my amazing cousin who also got me the first one. I got this one for my Birthday though and it just arrived in the mail yesterday and I was so happy that I didn't know what to do with myself.
I haven't used it yet because I want to make sure I empty the small bottle first. And I thought that I would leave the bottle instead of throwing it away because I could easily poor some of the remover from the big one into the smaller one when traveling. Saving space is always a plus!

Alright, over to the wonders that product works!
I've had the Maybelline Lasting Drama liner for some months now and trust me - it is very durable. I couldn't get it off properly with any remover I've been using during that time and ended up with rubbing my eyelids until they were red and sore. Well, luckily now I have the lifesaver!
Every night when I remove my make-up, I first take a cotton ear bud and dip it gently into the bottle. Then I go over the whole eyeliner and it dissolves immediately. I am only left with some black molten liner on my lids and use my regular make-up remover, which takes the remains off easily.
You absolutely don't need to rub it into your skin, any gentle touch will remove the waterproof products.
This is perfect for sensitive skin and delicate areas of the face like the eyes and it also doesn't dry out your skin, which is another plus!

The only thing that is a bit annoying is the price of it. If I think of it as an only eyeliner remover in my case it comes a bit pricey. Also, there is no INGLOT nearby where I live in Poland so my cousin is so nice and gets me some in a while since she actually does.
I've added the prices for USA, UK and Poland below for the smallest and biggest size if you're interested.

USA 25ml      USA 100ml
UK 25ml        UK 100 ml
Poland 25ml    Poland 100ml


Hope this was useful for you! :)

-Olivia

~07.05.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review