My OOTD: Kind Of A Spring Outfit

The weather today was so confusing that I didn't even know what to wear.
In the end I decided to wear my faux leather jacket and my winter boots because it was raining, but it didn't seem to be too cold so I went for shorts and a jumper.

pink jumper - Forever21

denim shorts - Forever21
faux leather jacket - Pimkie
tights - Primark
tote - FOSSIL

leather boots - Clarks


On my way to College it was pretty cloudy and windy but when I left College I met up with Eryk and it got so hot on the bus that you could get a tan after some time I think. I even took off the jacket and went home wearing the jumper only. 

Also, Eryk got me the new Innocent Bubbles drink which he has seen before and I didn't yet so I#'ve been sipping it now for some minutes.
I'm off to have a snack and my dose of antibiotics for now.

-Olivia

~19.05.2015~

Comments

  1. I love the pink jumper such a pretty colour! Haven't shopped in forever 21 in ages, definitely must go there soon! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it looks so cute and it's just so comfy :D

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love your outfit, especially the boots. You have a really nice blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review