My OOTD: Pretty Hot Day In Edinburgh

Today I woke up and went tanning in the garden and I felt like it was really warm for Scotland. It was warm enough for me to just wear a dress and a little cardigan, so that's all I've been wearing when I went to town. But on the bus I realised that everyone was wearing winter jackets, now that it's warm. When I am freezing people tell me that it's so warm and that I'm weird. Well.

It got really windy later and it was difficult for me to keep my dress down. Good that Eryk was carrying the shopping.


I am aware that my face doesn't look too photogenic in this picture but trust me, it was the best of all.
dress - New Look
leather satchel - FOSSIL
cardigan - ZARA
flats - Mel by Melissa

Here I tried to spin and I thought the dress would look very pretty, but the picture turned out more weird than nice.



And here's one of my selfies that I took at Superdry today. I didn't get anything because I would buy everything at once, but Eryk got himself a new hoodie.


Hope you all have a nice evening!

-Olivia

~03.06.2015~

Comments

  1. where are you going to study ? in vienna ? what is a deadline if you would like to apply at the university ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all depends whether I will be accepted here in Edinburgh or not. If I won't then I'll go back to Vienna. I have already applied there in the beginning of March and only need to bring my documents in person during the summer holidays.

      Delete
  2. is living in Scotland different than in Austria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If been in Scotland for only a year, whereas I've lived in Austria for 18 years. However, an important thing to mention is that I've lived with my parents in Austria, and here I live without them, have to work and basically live my own life. I think that for me, living here is more difficult and complicated than in Austria and I feel like I could have achieved a lot more by now in Vienna.
      Still, living abroad is always a great experience in my opinion and everyone should try it if they have such an opportunity.
      Living in Scotland is for me very different to my life in Austria when it comes to living, city and also education. There is so much I could write as examples, but yes, it is different for sure.

      Delete
  3. how did your journey with French start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of my family is actually French and once I had to study French in school when I was 12/13 I really enjoyed it and decided to continue improving my language skills, in order to work as a translator or interpreter in the future.

      Delete
  4. I'd like to go to Edinburgh one day! Love your dress. :) www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edinburgh is an amazing place to visit!
      And thank you very much! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review