My 19th Birthday!

I feel like my 18th Birthday was just some weeks ago, and now I am already officially 19!
If you are curious about how things looked like exactly one year ago, click here!

Today I actually had to work from 9 until 6 in the evening, so I can basically say that I spent all day long at work, wasting my Birthday. For this reason it is not really such a special day, even though I do feel pretty excited and I don't even know why.
Once I came home a "Happy Birthday" banner welcomed me in front of our room.
When I came in I felt so emotional seeing all the pink balloons hanging around the walls and some more banners above the bed.
I also got a box of Raffaello's, a beautiful card and a "Birthday Girl" rosette, which is super cute.
Since Eryk is still at work and will be home late I will watch some series, have some tea and ice cream, because that's probably everything I am allowed to get from the kitchen. Eryk told me not to open the fridge until he's home, so I have no idea what could be in it and I can't wait to find out.

I already got myself some gifts from the money I collected from my family during Easter, but I got some more money from Eryk that I can apparently only spend on make-up and clothes, so I'll need to choose wisely. Once I'm done with that I'll most likely do a post and video about everything I got for my 19th Birthday.

It's pretty sad to not be around your family when it's your Birthday, but I guess that this is just a thing that happens earlier or later for different reasons. So I try not to be too sad about it. I've spoken to my parents and my brother on Skype and they made me smile, and that's what matters.



What you could do to make me smile is click here and watch our latest vlog! :) 

-Olivia

~26.04.2015~


Comments

  1. Pretty bad to get money for your birthday, it seems like people are too lazy to look for some nice gift that you will like, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I never know what I'd like to get as a gift and I am always very happy about money since I can either save up for something I really want but couldn't afford on my own,or I could buy something straight away if I already know what I'd like or need. I guess it's just a matter of what you prefer really.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review