My OOTD: Easter Time - Saturday

Today I wanted to wear a dress but looking at the freezing temperature outside, I decided to wear a longer skirt, with a blouse and a cardigan. Outside I also wore my new Khujo jacket and my black studded boots. 

The blouse I am wearing is new and I got it from Miss Selfridge some days before I left Scotland. At first I wasn't sure what I would pair it with, but now it seems to me like this is a very nice outfit.

As mentioned, the blouse is from Miss Selfridge, the cardigan is from Zara and really old. The denim skirt is from House and I am obsessed with it.
Underneath the blouse I am wearing a basic black cami vest.
(The tights are Primark as always.)

I've used my Bourjois bronzer, Avon lipstick and Maybelline eyeliner. I've used my mum's mascara, which is this one from L'Oreal.
I put my hair into a pony tail because I had no time to wash it and it didn't look too good any more. And the pony tail is so heavy that it gives me headache, but nevermind.

The cami is a black, transparent one, with a bit of lace around the edges and tiny pink flowers printed. It is also cropped and is elastic around the waist. 


I'm struggling a bit with wearing tights after my nail surgery/treatment because my toes are still very sore and I just hope that tomorrow I will already feel a lot better. Wearing any kind of shoes is also difficult and it makes me pretty sad to be honest.

Happy Easter everyone! <3

-Olivia

~04.04.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review