My OOTD: Eating Ice Cream And Drinking Lemonade

Eryk and I went for a walk this afternoon and enjoyed the last warm sunshine of the day.
In a fancy shop in the area we've been, we got ourselves some ice cream, but Eryk still doesn't feel too well and he decided not to eat anything. Still, we bought two ice cones and a tasty lemonade, that just looked too cute for me to not take it with me.
I thought it would have a really zesty taste but it actually tastes more like apple than lemon to me - but I really like it!

I know I have a very sexy look here, I am just perfect with posing in the sun...
Juice in one hand, ice cone in the other - great!
My clothes are all very recent purchases (apart from those shoes that I got last year) as you may realise if you've seen my previous clothes/ haul posts and videos.
Trench coat - Pimkie
Blouse - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Bershka
Flats - Lasocki
Satchel - Fossil
Sunglasses - Love Moschino

My belly looks really bad in this picture, but I guess in the first it doesn't look better. So, it's probably not the jeans but my always weird, bloated belly. Excuse this.

If you're interested, this was my ice cream, and yes, it was tasty!
My nail polish is from Essie and is called Lapiz of Luxury, which is very cute and perfect for spring and summer.

I am definitely in love with such areas, never ending identical buildings, the old architecture, just perfect, especially in the sunshine!

So, how's your evening going?
PS: It's my Birthday in 10 days and I am not too sure what to think about it...

-Olivia

~16.04.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review