My OOTD: Easter Time - Sunday

Today is the main day of Easter celebrations and we had a huge family breakfast all together and then we were just laying on the sofas, watching TV, having tea, coffee and cake and we also had naps. Great!

I wore the same dress that I had on my Graduation day last summer and i thought it was a good occasion to start wearing it again this spring. The dress is from Forever21 and I totally love the look of it, the split on the leg part and that it is more fitted around the legs than the dresses I usually wear. I had to wear transparent/ nude tights because black ones would look terrible obviously.
On top I wore my Zara cardigan, which is an option I go for very, very often, especially when wearing dresses during warmer times of the year.


You can't really see my make-up, but I applied some pink/ purple eye shadow from my Bourjois Quad in 02 Over Rose and drew a thin line using the Avon Glimmer Stick pencil. I got myself the green Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara yesterday and also used it for today's make-up. 

This was my whole look and since I didn't go anywhere, I wasn't wearing any shoes or so either.

Hope you all have a nice Easter with a lot of sweets!

-Olivia

~05.04.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review