Calton Hill

Today we finally managed to get out of the house and meet up with a friend in town. We didn't stay there for too long, but first we grabbed something to eat and then we went up Calton Hill. I was dying on our way there because I was exhausted after some minutes of walking upstairs and I couldn't breathe because of my terrible condition, and we had nothing to drink, but once we got there, we enjoyed the beautiful view of Edinburgh and the sea around, while sitting on a bench and then we went down again as it got way too windy and cold.
It was a short but really nice day out and now I'll finish this post and call my family. After that I'll need to revise for French and we'll watch some more series.












-Olivia

~04.01.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review