Nutella Muffins | Recipe

Since I lately never had all of the ingredients needed for any kinds of muffins, but really missed baking already, I finally managed to bake these ones yesterday. I got the recipe from mu Butlers Muffin and Cupcake recipe book I bought in Vienna before moving out.
So, here's how I made them:


INGREDIENTS:
-100g of soft butter
-120g of sugar
-2 eggs
-120g of flour
-1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
-100g of Nutella


STEPS
1) Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
2) Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl, add the eggs.

3) Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a different bowl and add to the first mixture.

4) Then add Nutella and stir or mix again for some seconds.

5) Put the dough in the muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes.

6) Let them cool down and you are done!

Of course you can add a frosting but I preferred them this way.
I really like them and they are simple to prepare.

Let me know if you try them out one day!

The vlog!

-Olivia

~30.01.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review