My Thoughts on Dry Shampoo

Many of you will already know, from my previous hair posts or just from "real life", that I have quite thick hair, and it is long as well. For this reason I am not able to wash my hair every day. It also doesn't get greasy for about two days, so I wash it usually twice a week if possible. On the third day I already feel like I need to wash my hair but sometimes I just don't have enough time in the morning and wait until the evening. However, I feel very uncomfortable and even though people tell me that my hair looks clean and just shiny, I can't stand the feeling of dirty hair. On these days I grab my Batiste dry shampoo, which is cherry scented and try to handle my hair somehow before I leave the house. Everyone seems to love dry shampoos, but I have mixed feelings about them.


First of all I have to say that I always have one at home, just in case.
I like the smell of this one and I also like how you can still smell it after hours of wearing it.
But, I never know how much to use, because if I use too much, the grey coloured powder just won't get out of my hair and I am annoyed.
If I don't use so much I can honestly feel or see no difference, it just smells nice.
I have no idea how I am supposed to make it work properly. I feel like it makes my hair a teeny tiny bit less shiny, but I definitely can't touch my hair because of the feeling of greasiness drives me crazy.

So, I don't really know what to think about dry shampoos, even though I tend to use one from time to time.
Maybe someone can let me know if this is the best effect it does, or if it is really working better than that.

-Olivia

~19.01.2015~

Comments

  1. Hello, I'd like to suggest you something.
    I have realised that you're a bit upset about your blog and the viewers and so on.
    Maybe you could try to combine the blog with an own facebook page or a twitter account or something like that.
    Or you could aso some famos bloggers to promote for your blog.
    I'd really like you to keep writing and filming, cause I really do like your posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww,thank you very much for being so supportive!
      I actually have a Twitter account, Which is @livialinette, and I share my blog posts in my usual Facebook and Google+ accounts so I don't know what else could be done, probably only promoting on other blogs etc.
      Thank you for writing! :) :)

      Delete
    2. It's worth a try!
      I do believe that you'll achieve your goals!
      I'll keep my fingers crossed and I'll also keep reading your posts everyday :)

      Delete
    3. You can also do some tutorials, about make up, hair, you can do some recipes like you used to do, it doesn't always have to be 'everyday life' :) keep up the good work Olivia!

      Delete
    4. Thank you very much!
      I'd love to do sine hair tutorials and recipes more often again and I definitely need to find some time for it. For tutorials I'd also love to film them and I can only film in the morning, but I'll try my best to get something nice done !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review