New Years Resolutions 2015

A new year is a good date to plan things ahead. I always try my best to make resolutions and to keep them if possible, Here is what I thought about for 2014: Resolutions
I wrote down 10 and managed to keep 8! I think that's not bad, right?

So, my resolutions for 2015 are:

1) Get into Uni. - I didn't get into Uni last year, so I had to chose College instead, but now it is really time for Uni... I've sent my application again and I will also send one for Vienna in March, just in case something should go wrong.

2) Save up some money for holidays, tickets, moving out. - Everybody needs money and as a student I try my best to save up as much as possible. But make-up and clothes make everything worse. However, I also want to go on holidays and this requires some money too.

3) Buy a laptop. - Last year I didn't buy myself a new laptop, but this year I really need to. ( See point 2- save up some money). I will need one to work for Uni and to upload blogs more or less at the same time, to not use Eryk's computer. Since my old laptop was nearly broken I decided not to take it to Scotland and since I moved here I didn't have one.

4) Visit my family more often. - I've spent nearly 6 months in the UK now, without my family and only two weeks ago I was able to go and visit them after such a long time. It was sometimes hard for all of us because of the distance and lack of flights, but hopefully this year everything will get better.

5) Stay fit. - I know this is a difficult point for me because of my health problems, that don't really let me exercise even though I'd really love to. I will try to work out at least for some minutes some times a week, also if possible. And also, I'll try to cook even more and to eat even healthier.

6) Write less, film more. - I was thinking about this for a very long time now. It is difficult to prepare blog entries for every single day of the year. Did you know that tomorrow it is my blog's First Birthday??  I feel that I don't have enough ideas and topics I could write about and thought of maybe not writing every single day, but still on a regular basis, and to maybe record more videos instead. Of course, the best thing would be if you could let me know in the comments what you'd prefer.

I think these are the main things I want to change in 2015 and I will try my best to do so.


-Olivia

~03.01.2015~


Comments

  1. why in vienna? you want to came back ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vienna is my plan B should I not get into Uni this year again

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review