My Current Make-up Removers | Beauty

Lately I stocked up on different kinds of make-up removers and wanted to share my impressions with you.
Back in Vienna I always used the bebe young care wipes, which are just the best ones ever! My mum buys them all the time and she likes them most as well. They are really wet and remove make-up easily and also moisturize your skin after cleansing.
I will not write about how much I love Bioderma here because I just don't have it at the moment, and this entry is about the cleansers I use just now.

So, most of the time I use the famous Garnier Micellar Water, but I am not the biggest fan of it. It seems to be perfect though for every woman using it. I like how it takes off my make-up, because it is a very quick process and unless I don't use the Maybelline gel liner on this day, it is really good. But the smell that it leaves behind on my skin is just disgusting and I immediately need to rub it off my face because I just can't stand it and it surely doesn't make my skin feel clean.
To remove the Maybelline liner that i am currently using, I found that Soap&Glory's cleansing wipes are doing a great job. The liner is gone quickly and my skin is also not left stained black, which is good. They are pricey though, as for 25 wipes you pay a bit more than 4£ from what I remember. For this reason i try to use them only on days I am wearing waterproof make-up.
For Christmas I got myself the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter and it is so nice! I really like how soft it feels on my skin and that it also moisturizes it. I didn't try it yet with the waterproof eye liner but I probably will one day.
Still, I was very surprised by how well this product does and by its heavenly smell. It is also pricey, because you have to pay 12£ for it.
And the last cleanser is a tiny bottle from INGLOT and it is made to remove waterproof make-up especially. I also got it for Christmas and decided to only use it for the eyeliner. It has an oily consistency and it is really, really amazing! One drop of it removed all the eyeliner I smeared on my hand within two seconds without leaving a single bit of the product on my skin. Such a pity it's just a tiny bottle,  because I definitely need more of it!



-Olivia

~05.01.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review