Make-Up of the Day

Today I felt like having a bit more of make-up on my face and as the weather was nice- not windy, so my hair wouldn't stick to my lips, my eyes wouldn't tear, it was just a good opportunity.

The products I've used, that are the most visible in this look are here: My Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Happy Nude Year, my favourite eyeliner, which is the Lasting Drama Black Shock gel liner from Maybelline, and my current favourite mascara, which is the Urban Decay Perversion one.

After a long day, my spot got visible again, and I didn't try to cover it up for the photos any more. It's just a spot, and I can't do anything about it, so let's just don't care about it.
My lips are pretty coral colour- I've used two layers of the matte lip gloss/ not gloss whatever, and I really like how long it stays on. You can already tell that it is fading on the inner side of my lips, but again, I didn't want to fix it any more.

On my eyes I drew a long line, and tried to wing it out only a little bit. I quite liked how they turned out (nearly symmetrical this time!), and I also like my lashes today, which are long, separated and quite voluminous. I am in love with the Perversion mascara lately and since you can get a base for it as well, I will maybe try to get such a set next time I'll be looking for a mascara.

What do you guys think? :)

Also, you can watch my hair tutorial, that I've filmed yesterday, if you haven't seen it yet. :)



-Olivia

~21.01.2015~


Comments

  1. you look so naturally gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/gluten-free-blondie-cake-bites.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review