Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | Review

I saw many girls writing about how amazing this mascara is and so I decided to get it and to see myself. However, the full size mascara is still not available yet, but you can get it with the March issue of ELLE. And that's exactly what I did. The issue with the mascara is 4£ so I thought there was nothing really to lose.

The mascara is a 3 ml size, so let's say a bit less than a usual full sized one.
The wand has the shape of a spoon, I'd say. On the upper side it has shorter bristles and longer ones on the other side. The wand is a silicone one, which I usually like and was happy to get such a mascara again after a long time of using the hair bristle wands.
The formula itself is quite liquid and buildable. What surprised me a lot is that I can take it off quickly and it doesn't smear all around my eyes.






Benefit says that this mascara curls the lashes and therefore they look longer.
I have to say that my lashes are heavy and many mascaras don't manage to hold them up for more than 5 minutes, which is very annoying and a no-go for me. The last two mascaras I found very good are the green Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex and the Urban Decay Perversion one.

This mascara really is one of the best I've tried and I am really happy with the effect I get for my lashes. They are definitely much longer and visible, but in my opinion they are not that curled, at least not mine.
I am really curious about the price of the full sized mascara once it comes out and would definitely repurchase it, should the price be reasonable.

What do you think about the effect?

PS: The hospital day was alright and most likely the igA doesn't mean anything bad in my case, which relieved me. However, I had a blood test done again to be sure everything is fine, but the results will be here in about 2 months!

-Olivia

~05.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review