February Favourites | Beauty & Hair

February is coming to an end, and this means that it is time to share my favourite's of this month with you very quickly.


Let's start with my favourite lip balm- the Yves Rocher Noix de Coco. I've been repurchasing it for over a year now and I am in love with the creamy consistency, the smell of it and the time it stays on my lips. This one is actually nearly empty, but fortunately I got a new one for Christmas from my mum, so I have some supply for the next 6 months or so.

Another product I've been loving lately is the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. This is obviously the sample I still got. I use it every day on my upper lashes and they are so long and separated! I love the look this mascara gives my eyelashes and was even considering buying the full sized one, but it costs £20 and if I think about it, the Urban Decay Perversion mascara costs less and is probably as good as the Benefit one. I actually won't buy the full sized one now, and maybe try to get it for my Birthday or so..

I also got those Cotton Wool Pads some time ago from ASDA because I wanted to try them out. I was curious because they are rectangular and much larger than the round ones and I've never had ones like those. They are also £1, so I guess it's a total bargain.
To remove my whole make-up I only need one of those pads and my face is clean.
Today I got myself another pack to stock up because I actually thought I only have a few left, but now I just realised that there is like half of the pack still here.

The last two products are more "treatment" products.
I picked the AVON Honey Extract & Jojoba Oil, I got some time ago for the hair category.
I use this oil before I wash my hair, separating my hair into medium strands and applying the serum to the lengths. I use quite a lot- an amount that definitely does not make hair look clean. I keep it in my hair for some minutes and then wash it as usual, but I don't use a conditioner afterwards. 
After I've dried my hair it is really soft and pretty and you can definitely tell a difference.

Since the winter makes my hands dry and sore I keep this hand cream next to my bed and try to use it as often as possible. I just finished my tiny cream from The Body Shop that I kept in  my bag and maybe should get a replacement for it now.
But I love Soap&Glory products because they are great! They smell heavenly, the creams are thick and have amazing ingredients. This Hand Dream cream for example contains AHAs, grapeseed, macadamia and shea butter. 
Soap&Glory is a bit pricey but I keep repurchasing the products, because they work well for me and I like to treat myself to some of their goodies.



-Olivia

~26.02.2015~



Comments

  1. i love soap and glory products too! great post :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/juggling-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review