No Vlog And Small TkMaxx Home Haul

It was such a beautiful day today and since Eryk had to leave early in the morning, I stayed in bed for some more hours, then got all ready and went to town.
The main reason I went there was because we are invited to my friend's birthday party, which is tomorrow and I got myself a skirt but had no top that would match and so I was supposed to get one today.
First I went to TkMaxx because I also wanted to get a small flower pot for our room, for the daffodils that started growing. I got one, which turned out to be the perfect size for the daffodils and I also found a small dish with a cute image of a vintage watch and the words "remember me". I thought it just looked very cute and I could use it for some rings, my watch or even my thyroid pills that I have to take every morning.


I even got some shoes, but they are not a Home buy so I won't include them in this post.

I then went to Topshop and finally found a top that I can hopefully wear with the skirt to the party!

It was so sunny and warm and it could have been the perfect day for filming outside but unfortunately we lent our camera to someone else last Saturday and didn't get it back yet- which means that we couldn't film anything at all throughout the whole week!
To me this is just a pure disaster and I really hope that we will be able to get the camera tomorrow and film a day out and upload the video tomorrow evening before we go to the party.
I feel like I am the worst blogger and vlogger ever and therefore my audience will never grow.

So, I am really sorry for this inconvenience, but I really had no influence on the whole situation. I hope you understand and will watch the next video.

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

-Olivia

~06.02.2015~

Comments

  1. I really love that flower pot! Small and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty lilac shade but you can't really tell from the picture. It's so delicate and pretty!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review