To be honest, this was quite a quick thing to prepare, and I hope it will be tasty!
For the dough: - 230 g of plain flour
- 1& 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 80 g of softened butter
- 110 g of brown sugar
- 65 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 big cooking apple
For the coating: - 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 50 g of brown sugar
- 60 g of soft butter
1) Preheat oven to 190 degrees, prepare a muffin tray, or muffins cases just like I did.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients together and stir in the butter.
3) Whisk the egg, grated apple and milk together in a separate bowl.
4) Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones and mix them into an even dough.
5) Pour the mixture into the cases and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
6) In the meanwhile heat up the butter for the coating and leave it in a small bowl.
7) Mix the sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
8) Once the muffins/doughnuts are ready, dip them into the liquid butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mix.
9) Let them cool down and enjoy them!