After Matura shopping day!

Hello!
Today is a very good day!
I wrote my maths final exam and I hope that I'll pass, because I don't want to have to study this ever again  in my life!

After I wrote the exam I went home and decided to go to town, so I did.
I went to many shops but bought only 5 things that I needed and I thought that I would show them to you now and not at the end of the month. :)
When I came back from town mum and Noah and me went to my aunt's house and stayed there for the rest of the evening. And I got kind of a gift. It is nice!

ALSO ANOTHER AMAZING THING THING IS THAT ERYK AND HIS SISTERS AND BROTHER GOT A BABY SISTER LAST NIGHT! SO EXCITING!

So now over to the haul part :)

OOTD: Cardigan from Forever21, top from H&M, leggings from Reserved and bag from Primark :)

Little not helping helper trying to taake pictures with me late in the evening :D

Alright, so here you can see the things I bought. I also bought a thing that I wanted to have for a long time already and now I decided it would be my birthday gift from myself :) You'll see it in a different picture :)

Right, so my skin is oily but also dry. And both of these things on the same famous T-Zone. I don't know how my skin can be dry and oily at the same time, but fine. I bought a face cream to try and help, we'll see :D

My favourite body oil! I've been using the other one since March I believe and I am running out of it so I decided to repurchase it quickly!

This thing is a new thing in my beauty bag! I wanted to buy a small tin of Nivea for my lips but didn't find a small one actually so I found this. I've heard many positive things about this cream and i decided to give it a try. It smells kind of like lemons and it has a different texture than the Nivea one. I loved the Nivea! However, I think that this really could be a better option than the Nivea! We'll see in some time! :)

I also decided to buy myself some new leggings because I always wear my black ones and I thought that "jeans"like ones would be also nice in my wardrobe...or on my legs.


Taadaa! I got some black leather Converse from my aunt! I think that's so cool! They are perfect for me, the size is ideal and I don't have Converse anymore so I really think that this is very cool, especially on rainy days during this season! 

And now my birthday gift from myself! 
I got myself a simple black little Swatch watch that you wrap around your wrist. I don't know, I just love how it looks like and I didn't knew what colour would be best so I just decided to buy a black one as I could always wear it!



These were all the things I wanted to show you today, I hope you enjoyed watching them! :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!


*44*
-Olivia

~09.05.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review