Lazy day again

Good evening friends!

Today I had only one hour of school, had to pick up my brother afterwards and I was studying a bit. I feel so bad today because the weather is so strange all the time. Today it was incredibly windy and I couldn't even see the road because of my hair! Also, it was so cold because of the wind that I didn't even know what to wear... Next week the weather is said to be very nice again and I really hope so because this is no longer funny!

I don't look too good today as you can see xD

I love this candle! I just had to leave it burning!

And of course, the sexy home look!

Have a nice evening everyone!

*39*
-Olivia

                                                                                                                                            ~14.05.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review