My OOTD 27: Kind of a nice day

Hey!

I just came home from school, but I have to say that I had my first preparation lessons which were both in RE. The weather is quite strange today because it really looks veeery warm when you look out of the window, but it is windy and it is cold! It is very sunny, but still cold...very strange!
In four hours I will have two lessons of music which means that by the time I will need to return to school.

But now, let's see the outfit!

Alright, I wore my Levi's jeans jacket on top of everything, and I also wore my black Vans...

I wore my new skirt from Primark, a beige top from Forever21 and my black thights from H&M.

My make up is the one I have been doing for the last week I believe and I think that I will show how I do it  any day soon!

And I also had my Superdry satchel with me, as I didn't have many things to take with me.


And here you can see how it looked like without the jacket on top, even though I didn't take the jacket off in school.


I hope you had a nice start into the new week and that it won't be a hard one for you!

PS: I still can't believe that soon Eryk and I will be in Poland, and will then head together to Scotland...

*41*
-Olivia

~12.05.2014~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review