Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet | Lips

Some days ago I was so lucky I won this nice lip gloss from Bourjois' online advent calendar, but I never got a confirmation email or anything so I thought it would take some time until they process the whole thing. And now I just came home and saw a little envelope addressed to me, and I had no idea what it could be. When I opened it and saw the lip gloss I was very excited and had to try it out immediately. I saw it in drug stores so many times but I was never really keen on buying it because of its quite strange smell. But now I decided to try it any ways and I have to say that I am so surprised about this product! It doesn't have a smell at all on your lips ( which is a relief after smelling it right from the container). Also, the texture is absolutely non-sticky and it feels like you are wearing absolutely nothing on your lips.
It looks so strange when you apply it because it is liquid but it looks and feels more like a very powdery something. It is so creepy but the effect is so nice!
I already love it and I will be definitely using it a lot now.
And if you are interested in getting it as well, I have it in the shade Happy Nude Year. It is a really pretty dusty pink colour, that really matches my natural lip colour very well, so it nearly seems like it is my real lip colour, but a bit prettier.




Have you tried them yet?? They are great!

-Olivia

~18.12.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review