My Drugstore Favourites | Beauty

Today after College, Eryk, a friend of Eryk and I met up in town and went to a Chinese restaurant to have a chat, and of course something to eat. After that we were just strolling around the city centre, but it started raining and we went back home. Now I was trying to sort all the documents and so on and it is already 8, so it is about time for me to write today's blog post, right?

So I decided to write about 5 products I got from Boots or Superdrug, that I really enjoy using, and that I keep repurchasing.


The first product I'll talk about is the Soap&Glory SugarCrush body scrub. It smells like fresh limes, (really!), its scrub bits are not too harsh to your skin, but definitely leave it in a nicer, softer condition than before using it. It comes in a 300ml tub and costs 8£, which to me is a bit pricey, but I am in love with the smell, so I'm glad to have it. Mainly of course, because I tend to have really dry skin that I'd like to get rid of once in a while.

The second product is my all time favourite deodorant from Dove. It's from the Pomegranate range and I've written about it quite recently already. I also have the roll on version, but this tiny compressed bottle is just so handy and the smell is again fabulous! Very fruity and fresh, and that's what is important in a deodorant I think. I've been buying it for nearly two years over and over again, and two days ago Eryk came home with a massive spray for me. So, once this little bottle is empty, I'll have another one, which is not too handy for on the go, but nice for using at home.

And then I also picked three make-up bits to share with you. The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the lightest shade, 01, is really perfect for my skin. Unlike the slightly darker shade, 02, it doesn't leave orange patches on my skin and covers my dark under-eye circles really nicely and now I can tell that I am really happy with it and I will surely buy it again.

The Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex mascara is one of my favourite ones and at a price of 7£ it is really a good one. It curls my lashes, it keeps them up and visible all day long, which I totally love. It makes my lashes longer and gives some volume too, everything is good about it I'd say, and once I'll run out of all the mascaras I can use just now, I will definitely get myself one of these again.

And the last product for today is my favourite face powder from Bourjois. I've tried so many drugstore powders already, but this one is just brilliant. It is in the shade 53 and it gives your skin a bit of coverage and colour, which is really nice and it looks very natural at the same time. The smell of it is also beautiful. Sadly, I already hit the den and I'll need to get another one in some months time. It was about 8 or 9£, which is also a bit pricey for a drugstore powder, but it is amazing and I will definitely buy it over again.

If you know any drugstore products worth buying, let me know! I'd like to try out something new too!

-Olivia

~17.12.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review