New Year's Eve 2014

2014 has been a very big and busy year for me I'd say.
In April, it was my 18th Birthday,
In May, I had my written final exams at High School,
In June, I had my oral final exams and my graduation,
In July, I moved to Scotland to continue education,
In December, I managed to see my family again after 5 months.

And now this year is already coming to an end and I'm asking myself how 2015 will be. Is it going to be a better one or a worse one? We'll see, but now the only thing we can do is to wait and to celebrate.

Eryk invited some friends over for tonight and we'll have a little home party. I don't know yet whether we'll be going somewhere else later or not.
But I chose my outfit and I kept it simple but also a bit different than usual.

I kept my make-up simple because I didn't really want to create a disaster in the end. I used my Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara ( the orange and black one), Barry M eyeliner above my upper eyelashes and my Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet matte lip gloss in the shade Happy Nude Year, which looks a bit lighter in the picture than it is in reality.

I'm also wearing my Orsay leaf earrings and my hair down + my usual jewellery and my Swatch watch. My top is a crop top with some mesh on the sleeves and cleavage from Topshop ( it is not mine though :c )

I put on my Carvela heels from Kurt Geiger and black tights that I might change in a while to thinner ones. 

And i am wearing my new denim skirt from House, which has a zip that goes all the way down, and I painted my nails with Sally Hansen- 404 Greig Gardens.


This is my whole look for now and I hope that i won't be complaining about it any time soon.

Hope you all have a fantastic night full of celebrations and fun, and a Happy New Year!

-Olivia

~31.12.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review