Clean up!

Hello!

Today mum and I decided to finally clean up my room again because it was just a total mess and I didn't even know where to start. So now my room looks beautiful again and I thought I would share it with you. I will somehow miss my room because I decorated it myself and it was just what I wanted for a long time so I hope that my new room will also be cosy and "princessy".

Alright, so my wardrobe looks quite empty. I don't even know what to wear to be honest. But these are the things that I wear the most and that most likely will come over to Scotland.

Here you can see one side of my room, with my still messy desk because I am just studying constantly and there are sheets everywhere! Paper mess!

And here is the second side of my room and this one looks better without the desk :D


Well, I am off to study some more hours and "enjoy" my four free days!

*15*
-Olivia

~07.06.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review