Empty products

Hello!
Today was an amazing day and we were having a barbecue with the family. Also before that I was studying as well.
But as I saw the bag with all the empty products was just going over, I decided that the time came again to present you the empty products of the last weeks. I thought that I would wait until I leave, but I am currently trying to use so many products that I will probably show some of them before I go on holidays.


1) The first thing for today is again a Penaten baby oil, but this time in an older bottle. However, I think that this one didn't work as well as the other ones do, maybe it was already a bit too old, you know. I somehow got REALLY dry and sore skin now and I am asking myself if it is because of this oil, or if there is a different reason for that. But I already got a new bottle anyways.
WILL REPURCHASE

2) The Ziaja cocoa butter shower cream is just something amazing. This smell was killing me every time I was using it and I would love to eat it but most likely this isn't too healthy. Anyways, I can just say that this smell is like one of the best things I have ever smelt and it is so creamy!! I love it!
WOULD REPURCHASE

3) The next 3 things are the Head&shoulders shampoos and the conditioner. I don't know if the conditioner was good or not, I didn't really see any difference. But I still have these shampoos at home and until I leave I will surely use them, I won't buy them anymore as soon I will be in the UK and I am planning on using other shampoos, but if I continued living here,
WOULD REPURCHASE

4) Also, an empty product here is the Veet shaving foam something that basically burns your hair off and you don't need to shave them. It works fine on my thighs but on the rest of my legs it just doesn't work AT ALL! Also, the smell is just horrible and I surely do not recommend the smell to anybody. If you have fine hair this will work nicely probably but for me it is just a waste of time and money.
WON'T REPURCHASE

5) Also this time we have the bebe young care cleansing wipes and I still love them, I still think they are the best for my skin and I hope that I will find something as good as this in Scotland.
WOULD REPURCHASE

6) Essie nail polishes are one of my favourites, but they are so expensive! This nice nude colour sadly is empty now and I have one nail polish less to take with me. These nail polishes are good and once in a time I like to buy one or two of them, but when they get older they get so sticky that you can only throw them away. Also, the lighter tones need up to even 3 layers, whereas the darker ones look fine with just one coat.
WILL REPURCHASE

7) Labello lip balms have always been my addiction, I swear, I never could stop myself from buying them and I ended up with about 20 lip balms. I would still continue and I look at lip balms every single time I go to the drugstore, but now I have too many lip products and I just can't buy more of them right now. The hydro care one, which is shown in the picture, was my all time favourite, because my lips were really softer and nicer after using it. However, now I think that the Kaufmann's cream is way better and I will try to not buy so many lip balms in the future anymore. But of course I will...
WILL REPURCHASE

8) I got this Garnier Fructis conditioner ( oil repair 3) some months ago and I was happy with it, it had a nice smell and my hair didn't look too bad, so this one and the hair repair one (if it is the name of it, it is orange!) are nice, but I had a green one as well and I just used it for shaving my legs because it did really nothing to my hair. Also, I am not planning on buying these ones any time soon because I have other ideas for Scotland already, but we'll see!
WOULD REPURCHASE

9) Louis Widmer body cream. Oh god, I am really happy that I got the set in tiny sizes and not in the regular ones because I would really freak out. This cream could be compared to the classic Nivea one, but this one is even harder to apply to your skin evenly and it just stays on your skin sticky and greasy and I just used it to finally throw it away. I thought that these products would be super good (you can buy them in pharmacies here and they are not the cheapest), but I would really not buy them.
WON'T REPURCHASE

10) And the last thing for today is my much loved Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara. I really enjoyed using it, it made my lashes so long and it was just great. Sadly, it was gone quickly and because of the high price I will not buy it any time soon, even though I would like to have it again. Maybe one day when I will be a millionnaire?
WOULD REPURCHASE

So these were the things I have used lately, maybe you know some of them, maybe not, maybe you like them, maybe not. You can of course let me know!


*13*
-Olivia

~09.06.2014~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review