What's in my bag? -last days of school edition

Hello!

On the 21st of June I will have my final exams and on the 23rd I will have my graduation and I will be hopefully done with school!
Since I have to attend lessons of the subjects that I will pass my exams in, I still need to take some things with me, but thankfully not as many as usual.

Ok, so as you can see I have my normal bag with me and then I also carry such a fold-in bag-bag with me to take all the books with me.

So my currently bag is this one, and I am just in love with it!

I am pretty organised when it comes to bags as you can see. That' probably why I always manage to take so many things with me.


These things are in my bag right now: a notepad, pens, my purse, my camera, my phone, a lipgloss(mostly it is this one from Inglot), the Kaufmann's cream I use for my lips, and then we also have the cute pink box with pain killers, chewing gum,hair grips and nail accessories. Also, there are my keys still somewhere in the bag as I forgot to take them out when I took the pictures.

Of course, once I am done with school I will just take a smaller notebook with me and one pen, so that I can write down some blog post ideas and so on, and I won't take school stuff with me until College starts!


*16*
-Olivia

~06.06.2014 ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review