Girls Day Out

Today my housemate Ela and I went to town together as she needed some comfy shoes and me a white blouse for work. We went to Princes Street and popped in to Primark, Boots and Schuh.
Afterwards we also went to ASDA with her boyfriend and we did the usual grocery shopping.

Today I bought myself a pair of Mel's (FINALLY!), two towels, a small purse for lose change, a small flower crown for buns, the white blouse for work and we decided to get some Soap&Glory stuff together.
Boots has currently the 3 for 2 offer on Soap&Glory products and we just decided that we'd buy three things and we would use them together, so we would save up even more.
We spent quite a while there because we just couldn't decide on what to buy. In the end we went for the Sugar Crush body scrub, Sugar Crush body wash and the Glad Hair Day hair conditioner.

We haven't tried any of these products yet, but they all smell SOO GOOD that we just can't wait to use them. 

The Glad Hair Day is a hair conditioner in a 250ml bottle and it is said to detangle, gloss, protect and strengthen your hair. As it is quite a big bottle I think that we won't use it that quickly because I always use just a small amount of conditioner for my hair and Ela has even shorter hair than mine. 

The Sugar Crush body scrub contains brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. It smells exactly like a lime sorbet ( for example the one I had in Poland from Zielona Budka). This is a 300ml packaging so we should also have this for some weeks at least because we won't use it every day obviously. I am really excited about this product because my skin needs some help anyways at the moment until my new scrub arrives.

And the third product we chose is the body wash from the Sugar Crush range and we just took the same scent like the one from the scrub because it is so amazing. We also thought about buying a body butter from this range but then we decided that we should better get a hair product instead.

If you are curious about how our new little babies work then I can write a review about them, and I can also write Elas's opinion on them for you, after we've used them for some weeks.

Hello, beauties!


crop top- River Island, jeggings- Warehouse, bag-FOSSIL


PS: Happy 2nd Birthday to my beautiful Lili <3

-Olivia

~31.07.2014~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review