We would be really happy to have him because we could make him a play area in the garden and we would like to train him to be a nice boy and he is just so cute!
This is of course not 100 % sure, but we totally would love to give him a new home.
So we went back home a bit sad because we really want him and so on.
Because it was so hot today we were both so exhausted that first Eryk fell asleep and I called the job centre in the meanwhile to arrange an appointment to get a national insurance number that I need for work. Then Eryk woke up and I fell asleep for an hour or so.
Tomorrow Eryk's working in the morning, so I don't know what I'm going to do, if I'll stay home or go to town but if he'd want to I could pick him up and we could go to town together because we want to buy ourselves some swimwear and I also need a white blouse for work and if possible some comfy black shoes as well.
Well, we are kind of ready to take a pet home!
Remember what I said yesterday? It's not a good evening without my favourite biscuits!
One of my readers ( I just got an anonymous comment) wanted to know how I did the scalloped potatoes the other day, so I thought I'd share the recipe with you.
For this meal you need just a few potatoes ( depending on how many you want), some cheese, butter, olive oil and heavy whipped cream.
1) Scrub the potatoes clean and make some pockets with a knife.
2) Cut the butter and the cheese into pieces.
3) Fill the pockets with the pieces and add salt and pepper.
4) Put the potatoes into a pan and drizzle a bit of oil on top of them.
5) Put them into the oven and bake at 200 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
6) After this time take them out and pour some whipped cream along the cheese and butter and put back into the oven for 10 more minutes.
And then they are ready! You can serve them with some more whipped cream (I added some more salt to it) and I also cut some fresh dill that I just put on top of the potatoes.
I hope that they will taste as good as ours, because it was really a nice dinner that I'd recommend to everyone!